(These deals are advertised to EXPIRE 12-31-13!!! Always check the price before download.)
Give the Gift of Story
Are you giving someone special a new iPad or iPhone? Maybe a KindleFire for Christmas? Maybe just copy these links into a card or paste them into an e-card for a fun (and free) addition to your Christmas giving!
- Heart of Thorton Creek by Bonnie Leon (Revell, 2005):
- The Meeting Place by Janette Oke and Davis Bunn (Bethany, 1999):
- Out of Control by Mary Connealy (Bethany, 2011):
- A Daughter’s Inheritance by Tracie Peterson and Judith A. Miller (Bethany 2008):
- The Choice by Suzanne Woods Fisher (Revell, 2010)
I haven’t read any of these titles yet, but these authors are leaders in the Christian fiction industry. If you download and read…please leave a review on BookShout!
What is BookShout?
I haven’t completely figured out BookShout yet, but I’m working on it. Being the cheapskate that I am, I love free e-books–which is part of the reason I bought a Kindle.
BookShout doesn’t play nice with classic Kindle, but I’ve heard it will dance with the new KindleFire. Be sure to do your research before investing. I read BookShout downloads on my iPad.
For more information on BookShout, and how I’m using it to build community during the month of December, check out my blog post on November 29th!